Study In Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria and experience the excellent quality of education and build a career on strong educational fundamentals that Bulgaria offers all at affordable fees that one would not normally associate with a European nation. If you are an avid travel buff there are limitless opportunities to explore beautiful landscapes, beaches and natural springs along the length and breadth of Bulgaria.
- Population: 7,741,000
- Capital: Sofia
- Area: 110,994 square kilometres (42,855 square miles)
- Language: Bulgarian
- Religion: Bulgarian Orthodox, Muslim
- Currency: Lev
- GDP per Capita: U.S. $6,500
- Literacy Percent: 92
Why Study In Bulgaria?
- Excellent quality of education and life.
- Qualifications widely recognized
- Liberal entrance requirements.
- Comparatively low fees from other European countries
- Ample internships and job opportunities on offer
- Bulgarian universities are well known in many scientific specialties such as medicine, law, economics, technical ( computer sciences, engineering)
- Opportunity for gaining dual degree from partner universities
- Higher education in Bulgaria is offered by both public and private higher institutions, including universities, specialist high schools, and independent colleges
- Bachelor’s degree – usually awarded after the completion of a four-year course
- Master’s degree – awarded after the completion of a full five-year course (or after at least an additional one-year course following the bachelor’s degree)
- Doctorate – the equivalent of a PhD, this requires an additional three years of study after a master’s degree has been awarded
Cost Of Studying:
- Range from €2,500 to €8,000 per year.
Cost Of Living:
- The minimum cost of living, including accommodation, food, transport, etc, in the range of €17,000 per year.